2012/05/27

Playlists Galore!

I enjoy putting playlists together and sharing them with other people. The internet has advanced a lot here but it's not quite there yet. You can build playlists with YouTube, but unless you can find "official" videos the songs have a habit of disappearing one by one. And listening on a mobile device like iPad or the like is... adventurous at best. There are several other services which let you do this, but you either have to sign up to listen, the interface or music selection is meh, or it just doesn't work that well.

So far the easiest service I have found is grooveshark, and my only gripe there is they're still coy about letting you listen to your playlist on mobile devices. Can't win them all.

Anyway, here is my growing collection of playlists for every occasion, enjoy. I hope the titles are somewhat descriptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment