2012/07/17

Playlist of the Day: Booty Shakers and Money Makers

No post yesterday, I was too busy prepping for a Cisco exam, stressing over a Cisco exam, doing a Cisco exam, and finally passing with 976 out of 1000 points for same (I did the CCNP ROUTE one, fairly tricky). Whoo hoo! Then I went out celebrating. Which is harder than it sounds on a Monday evening, but I managed to turn it into a respectable bender.


So to recapture my happy mood of yesterday, enjoy this funkfest of a playlist.



It is weird that I'm slightly annoyed at knowing I could have passed with 1000/1000? I got 100% on every topic except one. There was one simulator question where there were two objectives, I spent a lot of time just getting the first right, and when I did I was so happy I pressed "next". You can't go back to questions on these exams. Oh well. Overall I'm very happy with these new style exams - less rote memorization of dull facts, more applied knowledge demonstrated in sims. Next up - SWITCH (after a short decompression break). Go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment