2012/07/13

Classical Friday: Tomaso Albinoni - 12 concerti a cinque (Op. 7) and others

At my last job I would have music on always. ALWAYS. However, as my tastes don't run along the usual top 40 radio fare others would prefer this would lead to some discussions. None so much as my instituting the "classical Friday" where I would play classical music exclusively all day long. It drove some of them up the freaking wall. Which only added to the fun. I'm not sure I will institute the same policy here, as Grooveshark is not well suited to classical or particularly obscure music - it's hard to find a complete set. This set, for instance, is listed as Op. 7 but I'm pretty sure there are some bits and pieces from other compositions in there. I also have no idea who actually performs the music. Either way, enjoy, he was a fantastic composer.



No comments:

Post a Comment