2012/06/29

Album of the Day: The Album Leaf - Into The Blue Again

Urgh. I need something gentle and soothing today for a variety of reasons. The best way to experience The Album Leaf is live - always a great performance, always fun visuals, always a good time. I had a hard time picking a representative album from the AL discography, I have 5 of them (and some EPs) of which 3 have about equal high song ratings (yes, I am an obsessive song rater). There are at least a couple of amazing songs on each album. But I had to pick and it is this one. It's the one which introduced me to AL, it's one of the later ones so technically and artistically more well-rounded than some of the earlier work (or so I think), and I'm pretty sure I'll get to the other ones here sooner or later. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment